1. First, use our wet brush to dip a little lotion, such as shampoo, which everyone can use immediately when cleaning.
2. Place the brush on your cotton pad or on the white pool wall to gently clean.
It should be noted that, for flat brushes, we gently clean the residues on the brushes by drawing a Z-shape. The round brushes are cleaned by drawing circles. The round head type brushes (such as blush brushes, smudge brushes, etc.) are mostly made of animal hair, and the texture is relatively soft and thin. So the students must start lightly!
3. Until the brush can no longer draw the color on the white pool wall, it means that it is OK, and then you can rinse.
Brush maintenance tips:
1. After washing, you can use your conditioner to maintain it again, so that the bristles will be more supple.
2. Don’t put them in direct sunlight or use a hair dryer to dry them, and let them dry naturally on a ventilated windowsill.
Post time: Aug-16-2022